The customer accepts the following terms and conditions by making use of the services of Pink Sheets.
Section 1 – Provisions
- (Escort)Lady: the engaged persons by Pink Sheets with a minimum age of 21, who provide services during booking. These persons are represented by Pink Sheets at all times.
- Customer: legal person as well as natural person with a minimum age of 18 who wishes to engage in a booking agreement with Pink Sheets or has already come to a booking agreement.
- Parties: Pink Sheets and Customer together.
- Pink Sheets: company registered in the commercial register with number 78663601.
- Website: the website of Pink Sheets, known as pinksheets.nl
- Booking: an agreement of order, provided services, and all other agreements between the Customer and Pink Sheets, including the Booking of an Arrangement.
- Arrangement: a set of provided services on the basis of the Customer’s wishes and in consultation with Pink Sheets.
- Booking Confirmation: a confirmation of Pink Sheets to the Customer where the arrangements between the parties with respect to the booking are defined.
- Booking Request: every request of the Customer to Pink Sheets made via the website, e-mail, phone or any other means of communication in which the Customer, in the opinion of Pink Sheets, intends to make use of the services of Pink Sheets.
Section 2 – Applicability
- These terms and conditions are applicable to all offers made or already done by Pink Sheets as well as to all bookings and related legal relations. Deviations from this are only valid insofar as these have been explicitly approved in writing by Pink Sheets.
- Pink Sheets is entitled at all times to adjust the content of these conditions and modify unilaterally.
- The applicability of any terms and conditions that the Customers may use is expressly ruled-out.
- At the time of realization of every booking, the Customer is deemed to have agreed with the exclusive applicability of these terms and conditions, unless parties come explicitly in writing to other agreements.
- If one or more of the provisions in these terms and conditions are void or destroyed, the other provisions remain fully applicable. Pink Sheets and the Customer will then enter into consultation in order to agree on new provisions to replace invalid provisions or provisions that have been cancelled, whereby the purpose and intent of the original provision will be observed if and insofar possible.
- The Customer who has already made a Booking with Pink sheets is deemed to implicitly agree with the applicability of the terms and conditions to subsequent and/or additional Bookings and/or services concerned to the Customer.
Section 3 – Company
Pink Sheets is a completely legal High-Class Escort Service, who executes her operations under licence number: 28767-2020. The escort ladies are selected carefully by Pink Sheets and do their jobs with the respected Booking out of free will. In accordance with the Dutch legislation, all our ladies are 21 years old or older.
Section 4 – The realization of the Booking
- All offers or offers made by Pink Sheets are without obligation, unless states otherwise in the offer and its acceptance.
- A Booking is only made when Pink Sheets has explicitly accepted the Booking Request. In the event of a binding offer, the Booking in concluded at the time of acceptance by the Customer. The Pink Sheets Booking Confirmation is deemed to be accurate and complete.
- The Booking is replaced and replaces all previous proposals, correspondence, agreements or other communication.
- At all times, Pink Sheets is allowed to decline a Bookings Request without giving any reason.
Section 5 – Bookings
- Upon receipt of a Booking Request, Pink Sheets will endeavour to coordinate as much as possible between the Customer and the Lady, in order to offer the Customer, the best possible experience in executing the Booking.
- Pink Sheets reserves the right to provide a Lady with security in any form.
- Bookings have a minimum duration of 2 hours.
- Bookings are only executed in a hygienic living space, a built real estate, or a hotel/accommodation with a level of at least four hotel stars.
- The Customer commits himself to maintain a high degree of personal hygiene when participating in a Booking. This results, but not exclusively, in an obligation to use a condom if there is sexual contact during the executing of a Booking. Even so, the Customer is not permitted to induce the Lady to refrain from using a condom in the event of sexual contact during the execution of a Booking.
- All Bookings which are performed by a Lady or Ladies of Pink Sheets, are only fulfilled under the Safe-Sex policy as stated by Pink Sheets on the website.
- During a Booking, the Customer must:
- Ensure that the Lady at arrival, at the end and during the Booking, if necessary is reachable for Pink Sheets with regards to payments of the Booking, as well as the wellbeing and the safety of the Lady;
- Refrain from any possession of drugs in any form;
- Refrain offering drugs in any form to the Lady, with exception of alcoholic beverages. The Customer is also not allowed to induce the Lady to accept and/or use the drugs offered in any form.
- Respectfully behave towards the lady and respect her limits.
- The Customer behaves with respect to the Lady when participating in the Booking and in accordance with the terms and conditions, which are applicable to every Booking (Request). At all times, the Customer is not allowed to force the Lady to engage in actions against her will or actions not specified by the Booking, or to be in conflict with the law applicable in the country where the Booking is performed.
- At all times, the Customer refrains (any attempt) to mislead, intimidate, and/or acting or neglecting that would jeopardize the safety of Pink Sheets and/or its performing Ladies. If the Customer has spent time with a Lady without the intermediation of Pink Sheets and in violation of the provisions set forth in Section 5.9, the Customer will immediately owe the hours enjoyed in accordance with the standard prices as stated on the Website without applying any discount to Pink Sheets, and an additional fine equal to twice the amount due.
Section 6 – International Booking
- The same applicability of the terms and conditions on regular Booking applies to International Booking, unless otherwise specified in section 6.
- A Booking Request for International Booking within Europa has to be received by Pink Sheets at least 24 hours prior. And for an International Booking outside of Europe the Booking Request has to be received by Pink Sheets at least 48 hours prior.
- The minimum duration of booking outside of Europe depends on the location and means of travel. For most European cities a minimum duration of booking of 8 to 12 hours applies. If it is not possible for the lady to return the same day, the Lady has to be booked for the night.
- A minimum duration of booking for destinations outside of Europe is 24 to 48 hours.
- After receiving the Booking Request for an International Booking, Pink Sheets will review the travel destination based on general applied positive travel advice, safety of the destination, experiences with the destination, and consultation with the designated Lady. After a positive review by Pink Sheets, the Customer will receive a Booking Confirmation by Pink Sheets.
- The means of transportation for the Lady will be paid and looked at per case.
- A 40% deposit for the whole trip and accommodation sum, including mediation fee is mandatory for every International Booking. This deposit can only be done by bank.
- As soon as Pink Sheets receives the amount, she will begin making reservations, book and plan the International Booking.
- The remaining amount equal to 60% of the total sum has to be paid to Pink Sheets at least 48 hours before the Lady’s arrival. All tickets, visa, and other travel expenses are multiplied by 21%, since all our money received is considered as revenue, thus charged with 21% tax.
- For International Bookings with a maximum travel time of 4 hours, counted from Amsterdam and with a passenger car, the Lady can travel by car or train, unless traveling by plane is cheaper and easier for the planned destination. For destinations with a minimum travel time of 4 hours, the Lady shall exclusively travel by plane. Up to 8 hour flights, the Lady can fly with Economy Class. For destinations with flights of 8 hours or more, the Lady shall always fly Business or First Class. Flight will always, if possible, booked without layovers.
- The Customer ensures during the International Booking the Lady to:
- be reachable at all times for Pink Sheets;
- have at least 3 meals a day on the Customer’s expense;
- have the opportunity and privacy to have at least one call a day with Pink Sheets.
- have at least 2 hours a day of free time to spend however she wants with an International Booking of 24 hours or more, for which privacy and opportunity are offered.
- have at least 6 hours of sleep a day with an International Booking of 24 hours or more.
Section 7 – Cancellation or changes by Pink Sheets
- At all times, Pink Sheets is allowed to cancel or change a Booking if:
- a Lady cannot be present at the Customer’s requested location and/or on time;
- the Customer’s requested location is not available;
- in the opinion of Pink Sheets, the identity/integrity and/or safety of a Lady cannot be guaranteed;
- the Customer does not meet the agreed conditions of the Booking within (the agreed term(s)), or if there are substantiated reasons that lead to the Customer not meeting the agreed conditions;
- the circumstances arise where it cannot reasonably be expected of Pink Sheets to meet its obligations in accordance with the Booking.
- In case of change or cancellation pursuant section 7.1, Pink Sheets will initiate contact with the Customer as soon as possible.
- If and insofar the Booking can only happen under the changed conditions, the Customer is allowed to cancel the Booking free of charge.
- In case the Booking is cancelled pursuant section 7, Pink Sheets nor the Lady is liable for any direct or indirect damage or expenses of the Customer.
Section 8 – Cancellation or changes by the Customer
- In case of changes or cancellation of the Booking by the Customer, he will contact Pink Sheets as soon as possible.
- Pink Sheets and the Ladies only have an effort obligation with respect to the conditions of the Booking. If the Lady does not meet one or more of the Customer’s expectations, this does not give the right for the Customer to cancel or change the Booking. The Customer only has the right to change if the Customer’s unfulfilled expectations relate to the Lady’s personality or appearance and the Customer has informed Pink Sheets of his dissatisfaction within 10 minutes of the start of the Booking in the Netherlands. In that case, Pink Sheets has an obligation to make an effort to propose a realistic solution that is suitable for both parties and to change the Booking accordingly.
- If and insofar the changes of the Booking by the Customer concerns the Lady, the time or location, Pink Sheets only has the effort obligation to adjust the Booking in accordance with the desired changes, or offer an alternative. Nevertheless, Pink sheets reserves the right to cancel the Booking.
- Changes with regard to the implementation of the services during the Booking are only possible if the Lady explicitly agrees to this. If and insofar as these changes entail additional costs, these must be paid prior to the start of the Booking.
- A delay in the arrival of the Lady up to 30 minutes on the agreed location, caused by transportation problems, does not give the Customer the right to cancel the Booking. With a delay of more than 30 minutes, the Customer is allowed to cancel the Booking by phone free of charge, unless the Booking has been made less than 4 hours before.
The Customer is allowed to cancel the relevant Booking free of charge by e-mail or by telephone at least 24 hours before the lady’s original departure to the agreed location prior to the Booking.
- In case the cancellation later than 24 hours prior to the booking, not caused by force majeure and if assessed by the management of Pink Sheets, the customer is not entitled to a refund of his (pre) payment.
Section 9 – Prices and/or price changes
- All standard prices quoted by Pink Sheets are available on the Website. These prices are shown in euros, including turnover tax (VAT) and excluding other government imposed levies.
- For prices regarding Arrangements, the Customer has to contact Pink Sheets. This is with regards to the implementation of the conditions of the designated Arrangement. The Website only displays the ‘starting from’ prices.
- The price quoted by Pink Sheets for the Booking applies exclusively to the services in accordance with the agreed specifications.
- Discounts as stated on the Website are only applicable if prior agreed upon with Pink Sheets and confirmed in the Booking Confirmation.
- Pink Sheets reserves the right to increase the price in case of an increase in one or more cost factors and/or costs that are necessary and/or relevant for the execution of the Booking.
- Costs that have to be made by Pink Sheets or the Lady in order to fulfil the (additional) Customer’s wishes, will be charged to the Customer.
- Any additional wishes of the Customer to the agreed Booking in accordance with the Booking Confirmation, which necessitates Pink Sheets to perform more work and/or increase costs than it could reasonably expect when entering into the Booking, are grounds for an increase in the agreed price.
- Price changes on the basis of section 9.5 and 9.6 do not give the Customer the right to wholly or partially dissolve the Booking.
Section 10 – Payments I
- All payments have to be made prior, or directly at the start of the Booking, unless otherwise in writing agreed upon.
- In case of a Booking of an Arrangement, the Customer must, upon receipt of the Booking Confirmation, immediately pay Pink Sheets the entire cost of the Arrangement in question by transfer to a bank account designated by Pink Sheets.
- Pink Sheets only accepts cash payments in euros.
- Also, Pink Sheets accepts payments via credit card through a mobile pin device. Payments with credit card are charged with an extra 10% of the total owed amount.
- If a Booking is cancelled by Pink Sheets, because there are well-founded reasons that the Customer endangers the safety of Pink Sheets or her engaged Ladies, or threatens to reveal the identity of one or more Ladies, or the image of Pink Sheets will be damaged, the Customer is not entitled to a refund and the Customer will be charged the full amount.
- If an International Booking or a Booking of an Arrangement is cancelled by the Customer, the Customer must pay Pink Sheets the incurred costs. These costs are not eligible for a refund.
- In case the Customer on his own initiative does not make use of services which are paid for, these costs are not eligible for a refund.
- If the Customer is entitled to a refund of any paid amount in relation to a cancelled Booking, the refund will be processed within 5 days after that particular Booking to the Customer’s designated bank account.
- If the Customer has not paid the amount in advance and not directly at the start of the Booking, the by Pink Sheets engaged Lady is entitled to cancel the Booking or to refuse it in advance at the request of Pink Sheets. Furthermore, the Customer owes 50% of the total booking amount including travel costs if the Customer does not meet his payment obligations as stated in Section 10.1 and 10.2.
All suites as referred to in the ‘First Time Experience’ Package or otherwise booked by Pink Sheets are booked on a non-refund basis, unless otherwise requested by the Customer.
Section 10 – Payments II
- If Pink Sheets receives a Booking Request from a first time Customer, Pink Sheets is entitled to request the Customer, depending on the specific Booking, a deposit via bank of at least €150, -. This payment must come from the Customer’s bank account; this means that the name of the account holder must match de name of the Customer.
- Furthermore, the Customer must ensure to let Pink Sheets know, at least 3 hours before, that the Customer is present on the agreed location.
- If, in the opinion of Pink Sheets, the payment behaviour and/or the financial situation of a Customer gives rise to providing more security, Pink Sheets is entitled to require the Customer to pay an additional advance by bank transfer. If the Customer fails to provide the required security, Pink Sheets is entitled, undiminished to her other rights, to immediately suspend the further completion of the Booking and all that the Customer owes to Pink Sheets is immediately due and payable.
- If the court rules in favour of Pink Sheets in legal proceedings, all costs incurred by Pink Sheets in connection with this procedure will be charged to the Customer.
- In all cases, Pink Sheets has the right to claim specific performance and/or damage compensation in addition to the rights referred to in this section.
Section 11 – Discretion
- All information of a Customer that is in possession of Pink Sheets as a result of its services, is treated in a discrete manner and will only be used for the execution of its services and the optimization of its future services. Her services include: identity verification, general investigation into public sources, and verification of the information provided by the Customer to the parties involved for the safety of one or more of the engaged Ladies by Pink Sheets.
- No Customer information that is in possession of Pink Sheets will be shared with third parties, unless Pink Sheets is legally obliged.
- If a Customer provides incorrect information regarding his identity, Pink Sheets reserves the right to display this information on a so-called black list, and share it with law enforcement, in order to prevent any future false information regarding Bookings.
- If a Customer contrary to the terms and conditions directly initiates contact with a Lady, attempt to make directly contact with the Lady, or exchanges contact information with the Lady, Pink Sheets reserves the right to share the Customer’s information with third parties within the industry’s organization in order to warn them for such course of action by the Customer.
Section 12 – Liability
- Pink Sheets is not liable for damage, unless there is intent or intended recklessness by Pink Sheets.
- Defects of any kind, disappointing experiences of the Customer, information on the Website or deviations with respect to the Website’s provided information, do not give the Customer the right to (damage) compensation and/or refunds.
- Furthermore, Pink Sheets is not liable for any damage arising as a result of any acts contrary to section 5.5. Also, Pink Sheets is not liable for damage related to items mentioned in section 5.5.
- Any liability of Pink Sheets is at all times limited to (possible) direct damage. Pink Sheets is never liable for any indirect and/or consequential damage.
- Any contractual or non-contractual liability of Pink Sheets is limited to a maximum of 100% of the net amount of the work charged.
- If Pink Sheets is held liable by a third party in respect of any damage for which it is not liable under the Booking (including these terms and conditions), the Customer will indemnify it in full and reimburse Pink Sheets for everything that has been paid to this third party and all related costs.
Section 13 – Guarantee
Subject to Pink Sheets’ effort obligation as stated in the terms and conditions, Pink Sheets does not give any guarantees to the Customer with regard to the Customer’s experience during the Booking. This is partly in view of the very personal experience that this service entails.
Section 14 – Intellectual property
It is explicitly not permitted to use the marketing and/or sales materials and products designed by Pink Sheets, including but not limited to the content of the Website as well as the working method, and other intelligence of Pink Sheets, in the broadest meaning of the word, to reproduce, disclose or exploit, with or without the involvement of third parties, unless Pink Sheets has given its explicit written permission for this.
Section 15 – Applicable law
- The Dutch legislation is exclusively applicable on all Booking Requests and Bookings including these terms and conditions.
- Any disputes between Pink Sheets and the Customer or third parties on the basis of a Booking Request or Bookings including these terms and conditions, will be submitted to the competent court of the district of North-Holland located in The Netherlands.